Allow your body to open as a celebration of life…
A revelation of love and freedom!
Unlock your capacity for deeper expression of your sexuality, whether or not you are partnered.
Draw on Tantric and Shamanic practices to experience more pleasure, joy and connection.
Learn a new way of relating with your sexual self, shedding the layers of old habits and conditioning.
Connect this life-giving energy to the heart and through the whole body.
A journey into the self, of self-love, and an unfolding of your full orgasmic flow….
Date: February 2nd – 4th 2018
Friday: 7pm – 10pm
Saturday and Sunday: 10am – 6pm
Venue: Lower Plenty, Victoria
Introductory practices and essential info on conscious sexuality for enhanced pleasure and intimacy:
· How sex and spirit is connected
· The limitations of western conditioning
· How conscious sexuality can liberate us
· Freedom from results driven sex
· Exercises to move sexual energy
· Lovemaking skills to take home
* You can attend the Friday evening only – Free! You’ll need to book your spot however, as places are limited.
Registrations will be available during the evening if you decide to join us for the full experience, unless sold out!
Book your spot for Friday night only, or the whole weekend here: https://www.trybooking.com/SKKG
· We’ll move into experiential practices, learning about safe boundaries, agreements, and creating an honouring space
· The integration of polarities (masculine and feminine energies) in ourselves
· How to open orgasmic flow through the whole body, letting go of blocks and constriction that shut down pleasure
· Get out of your head and drop into your body, to explore and express your sensuality in safety and trust
· Experience the opening of energetic pathways in the body, allowing orgasmic energy to flow freely, with techniques using breath, sound and movement
· Release old patterns of fear, guilt or shame that may be stuck in the body around sexual expression
· Working with conscious touch
· Learning to stay present in the body, so that we can connect more authentically with ourselves and with others.
· Release blocks and old conditioning that hold you back from relating authentically, allowing you to hold more power and self-love.
· Giving and receiving bodywork practices and conscious touch for trust, honouring agreements, and exploring connection in a safe container.
· Your boundaries will always be respected.
The take-home booklet, “Sex With Your Light On” will be available for purchase over the weekend, to support your new awareness at home. ($15.00)
A healthy vegetarian lunch will be provided on each of the 2 days, however you may choose to bring your own, particularly if you have any dietary requirements, as we are in a private location in nature, and shops are not in our vicinity.
This is a non-residential weekend, meaning that you will be able to go home each night, or find accommodation nearby.
You will leave the weekend with skills and practices to explore privately, and with a whole new path of intimacy to discover.
This is a path of embodiment. It can be deeply healing, and can change other aspects of your life, as you let go of resistances and defences, which perhaps have held you back from expressing your full authentic self.
Singles, couples and all genders welcome.
What others say:
“A quick note to say thanks for holding the space for us to delve into this next level of our personal journey of discovery. It has touched me very deeply and is very central to my being, so thanks for meeting us at that place and allowing us to experience the view so safely. I also appreciate your vulnerability and trust in working in this way, and I acknowledge your generosity, presence and commitment to helping me experience my new expression.” Ben
“In my exploration of the Sacred Mysteries, I let go of fear, sadness and stories.
I welcomed a healing wisdom – a peeling back, a moving through, a breathing into, an unbridled sound that resonated in my being – recalibrated, reclaimed, reawakened.
There was nothing to fix or change. It was more a making way for flow, a reclaiming of self trust so that all is welcome in my body, in my space.
A remembering that I have the tools and wisdom. I have the capacity to hold space, to set loving safe boundaries – to boldly, brazenly, unapologetically release emotion safely without judgement, to send intention out beyond the horizon, to create a container of compassion, to have courageous conversations with myself and others….
The seed sewn on the weekend is even now expanding…
Thank you!” Marisa
Stephanie Phillips assists in integrating new pathways for deeper sexual connection and expanded awareness, by embracing the full spectrum of body wisdom, shedding fear and contraction, and honouring the sacred practices that connect us with our authentic selves.
Buy Tickets »