- This event has passed.
Sacred Mysteries Weekend – Melbourne (Postponed)
August 7, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - August 9, 2020 @ 6:00 pm
Allow your body to open as a celebration of love and freedom!
“Unlock your capacity for deeper expression of your sexuality, whether or not you are partnered. Draw on Tantric and Shamanic practices to experience more pleasure, joy and connection”
Learn a new way of relating with your sexual self, shedding the layers of old habits and conditioning. Connect this life-giving energy to the heart and through the whole body.
A journey into the self, of self-love, and an unfolding of your full orgasmic flow….
Dates: August 7th – 9th 2020
Friday: 7pm – 10pm
Saturday and Sunday: 10am – 6pm
Tickets: $550 (Early bird $495 before July 17th 2020)
Book here: https://www.trybooking.com/BITMY
Venue: Pulse 149B Glenlyon Rd, Brunswick VIC 3056
*This event books out, so please don’t delay reserving your spot.
The weekend is open for anyone who feels called to learn about Tantra and conscious sexuality. It is designed for people who’ve never been to a tantra workshop before. There will also be some there who are repeating the weekend because it has been so valuable for them. This is a whole new way of relating, which sheds the layers of old habits and conditioning.
It’s the first step in letting go of any pressure, obligation or goal-oriented striving around sex:
– to embrace your fullness, connecting sexual energy to the heart and through the whole body
– to get out of your head and drop into your body, allow it to open, and invite more love and pleasure through your whole being
– Learning how to create a sacred space for connecting with self
– Tantric practices to re-ignite orgasmic flow
– Communication skills
– Creating boundaries and agreements
– Opening pleasure pathways through the body
– Transmitting this awakened current through your heart connection
– Authentic expression of orgasmic and emotional embodiment with trust and safety
– Exercises to let go of old patterns around pressure, obligation or goal-oriented sex.
This immersion is crafted from Stephanie’s years of shamanic work with groups, and transpersonal / tantric teachings around the world.
What is offered at Sacred Mysteries comes from this place, and will be like no other Tantra program.
It can only deepen your existing awareness, and open possibilities for clearing the fear, guilt and shame that was passed on through the family lineage and from societal conditioning.
You are supported in finding what is authentic for you, so that you can be in your sovereignty, without feeling pressured. At the same time, you’ll awaken the parts of you that yearn to be seen and expressed. This work can be deeply healing, and can change other aspects of your life, as you release blocks and old conditioning which hold you back from expressing your full authentic self.
It is a journey into the self, of self love, and an unfolding of your natural vibrant energy which can then be shared with another. This is about opening in trust, and exploring opportunities to relax in pleasure. The amount of disrobing is completely your choice. There is no need to undress ( or to stay clothed), and everyone is different.
The content is paced for the group, and each person is encouraged to stay with what feels right for them. There is no benchmark of ‘liberation’ to achieve for anybody. It is actually the opposite. People’s personal choices are always respected.
We have limited places available. It is a non-residential weekend, meaning that you will be able to go home each night, or find accommodation nearby. It is recommended however that you hold off all other commitments for the weekend, so that the evenings allow you some down time.
The weekend is a combination of learning and experiential practices.
Friday night is info rich, around the basics of conscious sexuality. These fundamentals are ideal ( and important) for first timers. The following days become more practical. On Saturday and Sunday we’ll move more into experiential practices, learning about safe boundaries, agreements, moving energy, working with conscious touch, creating an honouring space. We look at the integration of polarities (masculine and feminine energies) in ourselves, and how to open orgasmic flow through the whole body, letting go of blocks and constriction that shut down pleasure.
This is about learning to stay present in the body, so that we can connect more authentically. There will be conscious touch practices, remaining present to your own experiences while connecting with another.
You will complete the weekend with a whole new perspective on expressing your sexuality, on your ability to give and receive, and to feel more pleasure and intimacy.
WHAT’S INVOLVED THIS WEEKEND:
Introductory practices and essential info on conscious sexuality for enhanced pleasure and intimacy:
- How sex and spirit is connected
- The limitations of western conditioning
- How conscious sexuality can liberate us
- Freedom from results driven sex
- Exercises to move sexual energy
- Lovemaking skills to take home
- We’ll move into experiential practices, learning about safe boundaries, agreements, and creating an honouring space
- The integration of polarities (masculine and feminine energies) in ourselves
- How to open orgasmic flow through the whole body, letting go of blocks and constriction that shut down pleasure
- Get out of your head and drop into your body, to explore and express your sensuality in safety and trust
- Experience the opening of energetic pathways in the body, allowing orgasmic energy to flow freely, with techniques using breath, sound and movement
- Release old patterns of fear, guilt or shame that may be stuck in the body around sexual expression
- Working with conscious touch
- Learning to stay present in the body, so that we can connect more authentically with ourselves and with others.
- Release blocks and old conditioning that hold you back from relating authentically, allowing you to hold more power and self-love.
- Giving and receiving bodywork practices and conscious touch for trust, honouring agreements, and exploring connection in a safe container.
- Your boundaries will always be respected.
The take-home booklet, “Sex With Your Light On” will be available for purchase over the weekend, to support your new awareness at home. ($15.00)
There are cafes nearby for healthy lunches both days, or you can bring your own. There is a fridge and microwave available for preparation.
This is a non-residential weekend, meaning that you will be able to go home each night, or find accommodation nearby.
You will leave the weekend with skills and practices to explore privately, and with a whole new path of intimacy to discover. This is a path of embodiment. It can be deeply healing, and can change other aspects of your life, as you let go of resistances and defences, which perhaps have held you back from expressing your full authentic self.
Singles, couples and all genders welcome.
Tickets: $550 (Early bird $495 before July 17th 2020)
Cancellation Policy: Booking for all events is non-refundable.
With 48 hours notice prior to commencement, a credit may be given for the next event.
For full details and to book:Buy Tickets »
WHAT OTHERS SAY:
“Wow!… Words do not do this justice. The Sacred Mysteries with Stephanie and co – what a cracker. I feel like I have been reborn, a new man; a sacred warrior. I danced, I cried, I orgasmed out of my head! Stephanie and her assistant took us all on a magic mystical ride. I went solo and left feeling so connected to all the wonderful people that went, who I now consider friends, and more connected to my body and everything really. My heart is open and the emotions are overflowing. I’m excited were the magic will take me next. Ah ho! Bring it on. Thank-you thank-you thank-you Stephanie and all. Big love.” Simon Cooks
“A quick note to say thanks for holding the space for us to delve into this next level of our personal journey of discovery. It has touched me very deeply and is very central to my being, so thanks for meeting us at that place and allowing us to experience the view so safely. I also appreciate your vulnerability and trust in working in this way, and I acknowledge your generosity, presence and commitment to helping me experience my new expression.” Ben
“In my exploration of the Sacred Mysteries, I let go of fear and stories. I welcomed a healing wisdom – a peeling back, a moving through, a breathing into, an unbridled sound that resonated in my being – re-calibrated, reclaimed, reawakened. There was nothing to fix or change. It was more a making way for flow, a reclaiming of self trust so that all is welcome in my body, in my space. A remembering that I have the tools and wisdom. I have the capacity to hold space, to set loving safe boundaries – to boldly, brazenly, unapologetically release emotion safely without judgement, to create a container of compassion, to have courageous conversations with myself and others…. The seed sewn on the weekend is even now expanding… Thank you!” Marisa
“Wow, how fucking amazingly alive do I feel today! Talk about feeling like I’ve come home to who I really am From the bottom of my everything… thank you !!!!! You have awakened my soul into what it always should have been!” Sarah, Melbourne