Tantra session – Melbourne
Awaken the subtle senses in your body, allowing a more heartfelt expression of your sexuality. In these Tantra sessions, you’ll learn to become the master of your sexual energy, instead of being at its mercy. You will be guided into spreading pleasure through your whole body, experiencing this blissful state for longer, and without the urgency for release.
Lose performance anxiety, and learn how to share this amazing energy with your partner.
Learn how to reframe your sexual response, maintain ease and presence, with receive this energy that can last for days.
You’ll go home with practices to transform your intimate life, no matter what your individual circumstances may be.
These private one-on-one sessions drop you into a safe, relaxed space, allowing you to open to new experiences of pleasure, and an awareness of subtle sensations through the whole body. You will integrate your full orgasmic potential, expand states of awareness and deepen the connection with yourself.
The sessions often address issues such as:
- Ejaculation control
- Virility issues
- Being sexual without external stimulus, such as porn or fantasy
- How to be a better lover for your woman
- Getting the spark back in a relationship
- Full body orgasm, without ejaculation
- Letting go of intimacy fears
- Opening to a more conscious awareness of self
Included is the Tantric Synergy handbook, “Sex With Your Light On”, to support you to develop your new skills at home.
The techniques you learn in one session will enable you to change old habits, connect more deeply with your partner or in future connections, and feel more pleasure and intimacy without worrying about your performance. Subsequent sessions move into deeper Tantric practices, which can awaken the experience of full-body orgasmic waves.
“I did not know what to expect. I have no words to describe what has been awakened in me. All I know is that I returned home feeling a sense of peace, connection with myself and happiness which I probably haven’t felt for the last years of non intimacy sexually. Something has awakened in me, and I look forward to more guidance and growth. And I am reading and savouring “Sex with Your Light On” and practicing the techniques you recommended.” David, 49
Discover how to receive more intimacy and pleasure through your body, opening your capacity for expressing and sharing your full sexuality – for yourself, and in lovemaking.
You’ll be learning a whole new way of relating to your sexual self which sheds the layers of old habits and conditioning.
We address issues such as:
– difficulty orgasming
– numb or painful sex
– wanting to deepen pleasure and sexual expression
Yoni massage / de-armouring / sacred spot may be offered, but ultimately it’s the deeper connection with a woman’s sexual power and mystery revealed, regardless of age or history.
The sessions assist you to get out of your head and drop into your body, to explore and express your sensuality in safety and trust.
You’ll experience the opening of energetic pathways in the body, allowing orgasmic energy to flow freely, which happens naturally when the nervous system is calm and the heart is ready to receive.
This often taps into a deep sense of ancient sister lineage, and of remembering the innate sexual power of the feminine.
The practices will release any old patterns of fear, guilt or shame which may be stuck in the body around sexual expression.
Your guide: Stephanie is a global facilitator at the forefront of the conscious sexuality movement. She initiates through Tantric and shamanic practices, pattern reframing and the deep remembering of our innate knowing. Here is a unique opportunity to work with the wisdom and expertise of a leader in the field who has supported thousands of people to transform their lives.
The intention is to open to pleasure, connecting sexual energy to the heart and through the whole body.
This is a journey into the self, of self love, and an unfolding of your full orgasmic energy.
The degree of intimacy in the bodywork will be geared towards what is comfortable, and what unfolds in our work together. Your boundaries will always be respected.
At the end of the first session you will receive my take-home booklet, “Sex With Your Light On”, to support you to develop your new awareness at home.
This work can be deeply healing, and can change other aspects of your life, as you let go of resistances and defences, which perhaps have held you back from expressing your full authentic self.
You’ll find out more once you contact us for your session.
“Before working with Stephanie I was dealing with some issues I was embarrassed to talk about to anyone else and having difficulty in setting boundaries in relationships. I am so much more confident now and more comfortable in speaking to men in my life. I also have been using all the tools I was given which has really helped me to self regulate. I highly recommend anyone to work with Stephanie that wants to feel more ecstasy and love in their life. Thank you for helping me to become the best version of myself.” Alexandra, 33
- With ISTA in July 2022: Stephanie talks with her son Simon about inter-generational healing and what it can really look like to address family relationships head-on. Simon explores with Stephanie her signature teaching: “being in the body brings us home.” By coming back to the body, Stephanie says, we give ourselves the chance to be alive to our life-force, our orgasmic energy. Maybe it’s this realisation of the energy running through our bodies that is the key to feeling safety in ourselves, feeling a full range of emotions, getting in touch with our natural innocence, and awakening to exciting future possibilities. Awakening Through Orgasmic Energy
- With Kat John in December 2019: Kat talks frankly about her path from body shame and feeling inferior, to learning about healthy boundaries and allowing pleasure. “Back in the day I felt disgusting, gross, fat and different, often believing I was inferior to anyone who was thin. This moved into eating disorders, drug abuse, disrespecting my body through sex, zero boundaries and cutting myself off from experiencing orgasms. In a nutshell, I wanted to punish myself for self-destructive beliefs that robbed me from experiencing joy and pleasure.” Body Shame Podcast