- This event has passed.
Sacred Mysteries Weekend – Melbourne
January 18, 2019 - January 20, 2019
Allow your body to open as a celebration of life…
A revelation of love and freedom!
Unlock your capacity for deeper expression of your sexuality, whether or not you are partnered.
Draw on Tantric and Shamanic practices to experience more pleasure, joy and connection.
Learn a new way of relating with your sexual self, shedding the layers of old habits and conditioning.
Connect this life-giving energy to the heart and through the whole body.
A journey into the self, of self-love, and an unfolding of your full orgasmic flow….
Date: January 18th – 20th 2019
Friday: 7pm – 10pm
Saturday and Sunday: 10am – 6pm
Venue: Brunswick, Victoria
– to get out of your head and drop into your body, allow it to open, and invite more love and pleasure through your whole being.
– Learning how to create a sacred space for connecting with self
– Tantric practices to re-ignite orgasmic flow
– Communication skills – creating boundaries and agreements
– Opening pleasure pathways through the body
– Transmitting this awakened current through your heart connection
– Authentic expression of orgasmic and emotional embodiment – with trust and safety
– Exercises to let go of old patterns around pressure, obligation or goal-oriented sex.
This work can be deeply healing, and can change other aspects of your life, as you release blocks and old conditioning which hold you back from expressing your full authentic self.
It is a journey into the self, of self love, and an unfolding of your natural vibrant energy which can then be shared with another.
Introductory practices and essential info on conscious sexuality for enhanced pleasure and intimacy:
· How sex and spirit is connected
· The limitations of western conditioning
· How conscious sexuality can liberate us
· Freedom from results driven sex
· Exercises to move sexual energy
· Lovemaking skills to take home
* You can attend the Friday evening only – Free! You’ll need to book your spot however, as places are limited.
Registrations will be available during the evening if you decide to join us for the full experience, unless sold out!
Book your spot for Friday night only, or the whole weekend here: https://www.trybooking.com/YDWJ
· We’ll move into experiential practices, learning about safe boundaries, agreements, and creating an honouring space
· The integration of polarities (masculine and feminine energies) in ourselves
· How to open orgasmic flow through the whole body, letting go of blocks and constriction that shut down pleasure
· Get out of your head and drop into your body, to explore and express your sensuality in safety and trust
· Experience the opening of energetic pathways in the body, allowing orgasmic energy to flow freely, with techniques using breath, sound and movement
· Release old patterns of fear, guilt or shame that may be stuck in the body around sexual expression
· Working with conscious touch
· Learning to stay present in the body, so that we can connect more authentically with ourselves and with others.
· Release blocks and old conditioning that hold you back from relating authentically, allowing you to hold more power and self-love.
· Giving and receiving bodywork practices and conscious touch for trust, honouring agreements, and exploring connection in a safe container.
· Your boundaries will always be respected.
The take-home booklet, “Sex With Your Light On” will be available for purchase over the weekend, to support your new awareness at home. ($15.00)
There are plenty of cafes and restaurants in the vicinity for healthy lunches both days, or you can bring your own. There is a fridge and microwave available for preparation.
This is a non-residential weekend, meaning that you will be able to go home each night, or find accommodation nearby.
You will leave the weekend with skills and practices to explore privately, and with a whole new path of intimacy to discover.
This is a path of embodiment. It can be deeply healing, and can change other aspects of your life, as you let go of resistances and defences, which perhaps have held you back from expressing your full authentic self.
Singles, couples and all genders welcome.
What others say:
“Wow!… Words do not do this justice. The Sacred Mysteries with Stephanie and co – what a cracker. I feel like I have been reborn, a new man; a sacred warrior. I danced, I cried, I orgasmed out of my head! Stephanie and her assistant Erica took us all on a magic mystical ride. I went solo and left feeling so connected to all the wonderful people that went, who I now consider friends, and more connected to my body and everything really. My heart is open and the emotions are overflowing. I’m excited were the magic will take me next. Ah ho! Bring it on. Thank-you thank-you thank-you Stephanie and all. Big love.” Simon Cooks
“A quick note to say thanks for holding the space for us to delve into this next level of our personal journey of discovery. It has touched me very deeply and is very central to my being, so thanks for meeting us at that place and allowing us to experience the view so safely. I also appreciate your vulnerability and trust in working in this way, and I acknowledge your generosity, presence and commitment to helping me experience my new expression.” Ben
“In my exploration of the Sacred Mysteries, I let go of fear and stories.
I welcomed a healing wisdom – a peeling back, a moving through, a breathing into, an unbridled sound that resonated in my being – recalibrated, reclaimed, reawakened.
There was nothing to fix or change. It was more a making way for flow, a reclaiming of self trust so that all is welcome in my body, in my space.
A remembering that I have the tools and wisdom. I have the capacity to hold space, to set loving safe boundaries – to boldly, brazenly, unapologetically release emotion safely without judgement, to create a container of compassion, to have courageous conversations with myself and others….
The seed sewn on the weekend is even now expanding…
Thank you!” Marisa
“Wow, how fucking amazingly alive do I feel today! Talk about feeling like I’ve come home to who I really am ? From the bottom of my everything… thank you !!!!! You have awakened my soul into what it always should have been!” Sarah, Melbourne
Stephanie Phillips assists in integrating new pathways for deeper sexual connection and expanded awareness, by embracing the full spectrum of body wisdom, shedding fear and contraction, and honouring the sacred practices that connect us with our authentic selves.
Buy Tickets »