- This event has passed.
ISTA Level 1 – Guatemala 2020 (Fully Booked)
March 14, 2020 - March 20, 2020
Step into the next level of your evolution. Reclaim the sacredness of your embodiment and creative life force. Unlock the potency of your human technology. Join an international tribe prioritising embodied spirituality, authenticity, and the transformational power of love.
In March 2020 The International School of Temple Arts will be hosting its transformative Level 1 intensive residential retreat at one of the world’s most majestic destinations – Lake Atitlan, Guatemala.
More info and registration at istaguatemala.com
What is ISTA?
Are you fully available emotionally, physically, spiritually and sexually?
Are you living free of fear, guilt or shame?
These feelings can be strong inhibitors to your essential life force. The subliminal and overt messages you received culturally and in childhood around around what is sacred in your sexuality and spirituality, can affect your ability to be intimate. Truly intimate.
Do you experience awkwardness in sexual situations? And wonder how you can truly relax into your pleasure?
This is a powerful break-through opportunity to awaken core aliveness and clear deepest conditioning about sexuality.
Do you long to be fully met?
Do you choose incompatible partners again and again? Or have you opted out of the relationship game altogether?
Perhaps you would simply like more profound intimacy within an existing relationship?
Would you like to access more of your personal power? Do you have the courage to face the unknown? Do you hold dreams to create a life of meaning, purpose and comnection without knowing how to access the power to make it happen?
You are invited to unfold into your potential with our international teachers Araminta Barbour, Niten Dyhan and Stephanie Phillips for this profound initiation.
ISTA Level 1 Training Uses:
– Tantric Practices
– Consent and Boundaries Practices
– Active Meditation & Guided Visualisations
– Shamanic Ritual and Ceremony
– Emotional Release Practices
– Conscious Communication
– Dance & Movement
In Order To:
– Let go of past dramas and traumas
– Expand your capacity for pleasure
– Integrate your inner masculine & feminine
– Heal sexual and emotional wounding
– Reconnect you to your core of love & freedom
– Step into genuine self-love
– Increase multidimensional awareness
– Ignite your creative power
– Honor your healthy boundaries
– Step into personal power
– Celebrate a sex-positive community
– Transform the shadow into an ally
Which Will Offer You:
– The power and expression to be a sovereign being.
– An invitation to take risks, meet and explore your edges in a safe container.
– An opportunity to see where your inner masculine and feminine are immature, unhealthy or at war in order to guide them back towards union, love, and integration.
– Integrate healthy sexual expression with your spiritual path and evolution.
– The possibility to consider what your life might look like, if it was not controlled by society’s expectations, ego, family, fear, shame, or guilt.
Thousands of people have attended the worldwide ISTA training on 5 continents over the past 11 years and have uncovered their core wounding and reactive patterns, and learned how to transform them into conscious ways of being that are empowering, loving, and feel fully alive. ISTA currently offers the Level 1 training in 40 countries a year.
THE ISTA EXPERIENCE
This training is aimed at people who are dedicated to evolving personal and planetary consciousness. Together as a group and as humanity as a whole, we play our part in co-creating heaven on earth.
Central to this intention is the full presence, personal & transpersonal awareness, personal empowerment, emotional intelligence, sexual health & wholeness, and a lifestyle which honours the interconnectedness of all things.
The journey of embracing one’s shadow is one of the key cornerstones & methods of personal transformation, liberation & expanded potential that will be explored in this training.
No prior knowledge of shamanism or sacred sexuality is necessary. Individuals and couples with previous experience are welcomed. The greater the mix of prior experiences, the richer the training!
This is an individual process that happens in a group environment and a level of ability to be self-responsible is needed to navigate the spiritual sexual shamanic space. ISTA is a mystery school and approaches trauma from the shamanic perspective of connecting with the body and soul. We recommend that if there is known deep-seated trauma, individuals seek one on one sessions and get the ok from their therapist before entering the group process.
The retreat takes place at the luxurious and eco-friendly Villa Sumaya located on the shores of Lake Atitlan, surrounded by three breathtaking volcanoes. This magical venue is one of the most luxurious locations on the global ISTA event calendar. This special location, combined with a dynamic team of facilitators promises to deliver a powerful and life-changing experience for those that are ready to step into their power.
HOW TO GET THERE
Villa Sumaya is located in the village of Santa Cruz on Lake Atitlan, Guatemala. Fly to the capital, Guatemala City. We will offer a private shuttle service from the airport as well as from the town of Antigua to Panajachel on Lake Atitlan. From there we will collect you by boat for a 20-minute transfer to the venue, Villa Sumaya.
– Super Early Bird (for first 10 registrants) – investment of $1,849 USD
– Early Bird (for next 10 registrants) – investment of $2,049 USD
– Normal – investment of $2,249 USD
– ISTA Level 1 Repeaters – investment of $1,699 USD
– Latin American Residents – investment of $1,699 USD
YOUR INVESTMENT INCLUDES
– All the training experiences and supplies
– Luxury accommodation in a shared room at beautiful Villa Sumaya, all with patio & stunning views. (max 3 people per room, limited private upgrades available)
– Three full deluxe vegetarians meals per day (option to add chicken or fish).
– Chichimecca Sweat Lodge
– Solar-heated Hot Tub
– Lush gardens, hammocks, and cosy shaded or full sun sitting areas
– Unlimited tea, coffee and purified water service at 24/7 beverage bar
– All Guatemalan taxes
– Staff tips
– Graduates get online access to a Global tribe of ISTA graduates (inc community events, “ISTA CouchSurfing” and regional tribal gatherings)
To Reserve Your Spot
To reserve your space, register below and pay your non-refundable deposit of $450 USD (plus service / card processing fees).
All co need to be paid in full one month before the training begins; i.e. by 13 February 2020.
Prices exclude transport to and from the venue.
Once you submit your deposit, you will be invited to submit your registration form.
Note: The cornerstone of this work is about consent, developing healthy boundaries and communication. You are always at choice (free to choose) and the facilitators will help you navigate what is authentic for you. If it is your truth, it is possible to complete the entire training experience without touching another person or taking your clothes off.
This workshop is for all people of any race, religion, sexual orientation or gender identity, whether monogamous, polyamorous or celibate. The entire training will be conducted in English.
☼ Please Read ☼
This experience is an individual process that happens in a group environment, and a level of ability to be self-responsible is needed to navigate the spiritual, sexual shamanic space. ISTA is a mystery school and approaches trauma from the shamanic perspective of connecting with the body and soul. We recommend that if there is known deep-seated trauma, individuals seek one on one sessions and get the ok from their therapist before entering the group process
For more information, registration & inquiries, please contact the training organiser Gareth Pickering